Need money? Downsizing? Moving?
Cleaning out your warehouse?
We can turn that scrap metal 'hiding' around your facility into quick cash.
From damaged Interlake pallet racking, non-functioning equipment, manufacturing 'rejects' . . . to old tanks and workbenches.
Liquidations - scrap metal
We're O'Connor and we want to buy your scrap!
Here's three basic reasons for you to sell your scrap:
1) Probably the most important is that you can ‘convert’ something you’re not using (scrap metal) . . . into something you can use (cash)!
2) Free up space in your facility - not only does unused scrap tie up money, but it also takes up a lot of space! And that’s space you are paying for, every month!
3) Save labor - as your scrap ‘piles’ grow, you end up spending more and more man hours keeping it organizing and moving it from place to place. That is insane!
Valuable scrap is essentially anything you don't use any more and that's made of metal.
• damaged pallet racking,
• non-functioning equipment,
• manufacturing 'rejects'
• defective inventory
• old storage tanks
• Interlake Mecalux steel beams
• piping and tubing
The more you look, the more you'll find valuable scrap!
Broken, obsolete, and returned warranty items can quickly be turned into cash!
If it's big, heavy, and made of metal . . . it's probably worth something!
Please note: We do not accept hazardous materials of any kind. If you're in doubt, please give us a call.